I just became a Being You Certified Facilitator. I get it, it’s a mouthful. And it was the most intense 3 day training I have taken up to now. The class was intense, I was ready and willing to go where I needed to go to create the change I desired in order to become more of me and the best Being You facilitator I can be at this point in time.
What does Being You mean? How much is each one of us living the projections and expectations of the people we grew up with (parents, extended family, teachers, etc.) and the people around us now (spouses, partners, friends). How much are we influenced by the points of view in our society and in the culture we live in? With all that overlay, where is the being that I am? Finding it is the aim of the Being You classes.
Between these classes and the other classes of Access Consciousness® that I have taken, I am being myself more than I have ever been and I look forward to becoming even more of it. When we are able to let go of all the overlays that exist in our lives, we get to the place where we have more and more true choice.
- We are not caught up in the should’s and ought to’s.
- We become able to see things for what they are, no longer interpreting them for what we would like them to be.
- We start knowing what works for us and what not.
- We begin to let go of our entrainment to judgment.
- We start to ask questions, perceive the various possibilities and are willing to choose from among them
- We can look at which choice will create more, more for us and others.
The result is that we experience more joy and ease in our lives. And this is nothing anyone would like to have, …. or is it?